Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Popcorn chicken & wedges !

 Malo e lelei Bloggers.

Today my class & I had technology in the morning on Tuesdays as usual, today we made popcorn chicken and wedges as you can see by my title. 

This task was very creative and innovative. I had an awesome time making popcorn chicken with my partner, we both liked it very much and thinks it taste amazing. I definitely had a good time with my class & I and looking forward to seeing what we will be cooking next week.

Ingredients : 1 1/2 cup of flour, 1 egg, 1 1/2 bread crumbs, canola oil, chicken breast

Cut the chicken breast into small square pieces. 

marinate the chicken breast into the milk and lemon.

Get your pan out, cover it with foil and spray a good amount of canola oil.

Dip the chicken breast into the flour then the egg into then bread crumbs after that put it onto the pan and repeat the same process.

Once you've completed that process, make sure your oven is on 180 degrees and then put your popcorn chicken inside the oven and let it set for 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes is completed take your pan out and turn the popcorn over then putting it back inside the oven for another 10 minutes. (Make sure your watching your popcorn because in some cases it can burn up).

Wedges:

Put the amount of wedges into the oven on 190 or 200 degrees then leave it to set for 20 minutes or so.

etc. Popcorn Chicken 

  

Etc. Popcorn Chicken

2 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Deborah I see that you guys made chicken popcorn just by hearing the name chicken my mouth was already watering and your information on how to cook it is very understandable, but the wedges i'm not a big fan of but keep up the marvellous work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Honor.
      I noticed that these days most people don't like wedges, although they taste really good. I am really glad that you understand the recipe and love the dish that we've created.

      Thank you for your kind & thoughtful blog comment.

      Delete