Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Chameleon - Word Art

 

Today, I've created a word art that describes me and what makes me proud of my culture.
This activity was a fun and very interesting activity as we had to write down all the things that we are proud of and things that make us who we are today.
Creating a word-art is very simple, once you click on the site you will be able to add any word you would like, your favourite sports, things, cultural subjects and more. 
As you can see my picture is a chameleon, chameleon is a colour changing lizard.  
If you want to create a word-art  feel free to press the link and give it a go !

Don't forget to comment !
Thank you :)



4 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Deborah. I love how you did a word art of a chameleon, it's so cool.I actually made one of my own too and it was fun making it. Did you have fun making the word art chameleon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie for commenting. Yes I definitely had fun creating my chameleon it's amazing seeing that you've done one.

      I will check your blog post & comment as well.

      Delete
  2. Malo lelei Deborah. It's awesome how you used word art. I like all the words you have used that have built you. I also made my own. Why did you chose to do a Chameleon instead of another animal or insect ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hevaha, I chose a chameleon because my class and I read a story about being an afakasi, and this relates to the story because of how the chameleon changes colour and can be camouflage.

      Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comment !

      Delete