Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

EasTTle - Number Results

 Today my class & I had to complete our EasTTle maths numbers test. As you can see by the image I received 5B which means I went up 2 sub-levels. It was a tiring session but very worth it, I was very excited and happy once I saw my score. I am definitely happy with my score but really want to try harder and better next time. If you read my all about me blog post it says that I want to reach 5B which I gladly did, so now I want to keep it up and continue going up step by step.

(Test Results)

Don't forget to leave a comment!                                                                                                                Thank you :)


1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Deborah. Congratulation on achieving a 5B. It's great to see you moving upwards instead of moving down. What are you aiming for in your next test? I also did this test and got a 4A, great job, you finally got a higher mark than me. Nice effort, good luck in your next test.

    ReplyDelete