Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Treasure Map Code

 

Kick Start 
                                                                             Step it up 

This activity was so fun because I can finally write in codes so no-one can know but me, I kept on restarting on my presentation because my family members kept on coming in but other than that I had an amazing time completing these activities, this has taught me alot so far I am so happy and grateful that I joined SLJ. These activities will definitely give me a head start,  it was fun learning new codes. The challenging part about this was writing my favourite beach. 

Don't forget to leave a comment!

Thank you SLJ Team, Mrs Grant and Fellow bloggers



10 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah

    Ben here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    Tau kē, amazing video Deborah! You should be teaching the class yourself I think :D. So thorough and considered, you should be proud of this post. And don’t worry I had no trouble seeing your photo.

    I’m so glad to hear that you’re happy about joining SLJ. It’s a really special opportunity for your learning. It’s only been just over a week but every day I think it’s so amazing how much you are all learning by doing these activities. You’re doing something great for yourself by participating.

    I’m going to flag this blog as outstanding so that you get extra points because I think you made a really big effort and so you deserve acknowledgement for that.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ben, your comments are definitely inspiring !, this will definitely keep me going

      Delete
  2. Hi Deborah I love your positivity! keep up the good work. cool code as well,
    make sure to check out my blog to
    occharlied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie !, yes I will, in fact go check your blog I commented!

      Delete
  3. Hi Deborah,
    Great work on this task and great cipher, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora Deborah!

    What great work you did. I really understand how this worked from your video. By the way, I was very impressed by your video and explanation.
    GREAT JOB / KEEP IT UP !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah for a such thoughtful comment, and Keep it up !

      Delete
  5. Hello Deborah,
    Your video looks great, and you explained it very well. The only thing you to do to be BTB (Better Than Before) is to make you code eaiser to read. Other than that, everything looks awesome!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lucy
      Yes of course, Like I said in my video so sorry for my drawing its a bit smudged.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete