Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

Building a xylophone

 

Today's activity is making a xylophone with nanogirl!, This activity was so fun to do and very cool. Sorry I couldn't record myself because my front camera isn't working only letting me share my screen and talk. This activity was cool, especially doing this activity with my fellow bloggers and nanogirl!, I learnt so much while doing this activity and the sounds of each and one of them. This wasn't challenging at all except when you have to cut the papers to a certain length. This was definitely my favourite activity so far.
Materials : 5 papers, scissors , tape

Don't forget to leave a comment:)

Thank you SLJ team, Mrs Grant, Fellow helpers and Nanogirl! 

7 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Deborah

    Ben again from the SLJ commenting team.

    I’m glad to hear that you had so much fun with this activity. A shame about the camera though. Did you try to play any songs with your xylophone? I thought it was quite neat how Lukah played mary had a little lamb with his.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ben, Yes I played the exact same song but it kinda sounded funny.

      Delete
    2. Your xylophone must have had the wrong pitch set up. Oh well, glad you gave it a go!
      Do you play any instruments?

      Regards,
      Ben

      Delete
    3. Yes I play violin,Guitar and piano what about you?

      Delete
    4. Cool!! I play guitar and drums and I'm trying to learn how to sing. I wish I could play violin and piano too though, all instruments are so cool I think. Being a violin player, do you know much about the fiddle?

      Delete
    5. I also sing haha, no I have no idea what fiddle is?

      Delete
    6. A fiddle and a violin are the same thing, it's just the way that you play them that makes the difference! Usually a fiddle is used more in country and bluegrass music :D

      Delete