Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Te Reo Maori-What are you doing today?

 
Kick Start

 Kia ora bloggers, this is the same as my other Te Reo Maori, sorry I couldn't draw a picture of my family because there is a lot of us, I have 2 brothers and 8 sisters so that is my amount of siblings all together. This activity was fun, especially learning how to say words in Maori is such an amazing opportunity, I loved this activity and can't wait for more. Please correct me if I pronounced a word wrong.

Thank you, SLJ and Mrs Grant. - Don't forget to leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Hello again Deborah, Your pronunciation sounds great, & woah you have a lot of sisters. (unrelated to the topic but quick question, hows it like having a brother/brothers? I don't have any :( )

    But yeah, isn't it fun learning new languages?, Keep up the great work!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nita !, Its kinda annoying having a lot of siblings but also good because i'm the youngest and sometimes get spoiled!, MAhn! your so lucky having to be the only sibling! Yes it is actually fun learning new languages. How about you?

      Delete
  2. Hey Deborah !

    Great job on your Maori Pronunciation. You definitely mastered each and every word. Thanks for the video ! This is very helpful for those who are interested in learning Te Reo Maori.
    KEEP IT UP!!!

    Kind Regards: Deborah / Pt England



    ReplyDelete