Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Summer - Song Maker

                               
                                                                              Step it up 

This activity was so interesting and very musical, this helped me learn lots about music and the beats together with the rhythms. I had an awesome time completing this activity and the fact that I did not know about Chrome music lab - Song Maker or even heard of it made me so interested and now I will definitely use this app when I am wanting to create music! This week has been so fun lately and can't wait to see what's coming.

Don't forget to comment!

Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah

    It’s Shannon again from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your summer songs reminded me of Summer too. I thought they were very calming and relaxing when I played them and found it very hard to choose a favourite, but I think it would be the stepping up version because you used some drum sounds. . Making music is a lot of fun, even when you are not very musical like me. I loved watching the music play across the screen and the colours you used also were very summery.

    If you had to compose another piece of music, would you change anything? Have you thought of adding a screencastify of how you did this activity?

    Keep up the great work Deborah.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Shannon,
      Thank you for a lovely thoughtful comment, I would change some things but I'm not sure what I would change.
      I never really thought of screencastify, but I will try next time.

      Thank you Shannon.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Deborah!
    It's very nice.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel,
      I appreciate your positive and thoughtful comment!

      Delete