Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

Float your boat !


                                                     Paper boat, Square end boat , Canoe 

~Float

                                                                                ~ Sink
                                                                                ~ Float
This activity I had lots of fun!, I think this activity has been an amazing opportunity to learn how to make origamis, as you can see I put a handful of rocks/stones into these boats and as you can see it has no effect whatsoever, square end boat sank. 

Don't forget to leave a comment !

Thank you!

            

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Deborah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I used to make paper boats with my little brother and send them down the river by my old house, good memories.

    I think your boats look awesome and you did a great job stepping it up and making multiple boats and using multiple weights and you’ve clearly marked which ones float and which sank. It is also awesome to hear that you had a lot of fun doing this activity!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zana, I've decided to make multiple boats because of how much fun I was having while making these!

      Delete