Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Symmetry !

 

                                                                            Kick Start

 
 (Butterfly)  Step it up 

This activity was fun and very creative, I like this activity and feel quite similar to our other activity we had to do outside and create any insect using nature! I actually didn't know what symmetry was for a second, but as soon as I saw images of it I clicked. I had heaps of fun completing this, there were no challenging parts of this activity.

Don't forget to comment!

Thank you


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai for creating your symmetrical pictures! I especially like your leaf symmetry. It reminds me of the insect challenge too!

    Looking at the symmetry posts makes me realise how many things are asymmetrical!

    Which has been your favourite SLJ task so far?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte SLJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Charlotte,
      My favourite activity so far was when we tried triangles,circles and normal paper to see if it'll hold the rocks. What's your favourite tasks so far?

      Thank you for commenting Charlotte!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Deborah,

      Ah, that was a really fun task!

      I think mine has been the optical illusion task as I find them so interesting!

      Did you do the SLJ last year? I wish I had something like this when I was at school!

      Ngā mihi,

      Charlotte

      Delete
    3. Malo e lelei Charlotte,
      I did join SLJ last year but I only lasted a 2 weeks or so, but now I've decided to join again and last long!

      Thank you Charlotte for a thoughtful comment!

      Delete