Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

All About Me !

 Kia ora bloggers, first week back to school and already feeling a blast towards this summer.

 As you can see by my blog post title, I will be sharing things about me for example, My favourite things, movies,shoes and my goals for this year.

 Goals:                                                                                                                                                           

This year my goals are easy and simple,my goal for this year is to aim hard to achieve a 4A - 5A on all my test, not only that but to accept opportunities that come my way as well as having fun this term.

 Likings and Dislikings:      

 I like and dislike many things but if I had to pick my main 3 it would be 1. I like old vintage styled   clothing, 2. I like fun sports activities, 3. I like to hand-writing. Now my dislikes or as I call it pet peeve,   1. I don't like the taste of the sea water, 2. I don't like dirty floors for example, bubble gum stuck onto the   floor. 3. I don't like when I know i'm not trying my best in the wrong times.                               

 My Favourite ...                                                     

 My favourite colour: Red and Blue  

 My favourite shoe brand: Nike                                                                                                               

 My favourite Animal: Panda                                                                                                                        

 My favourite country: Australia - Melbourne                                                                                                 

 My favourite drink: Fanta - Raspberry                                                                                                          

 My favourite sport: Netball and Basketball 







6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah. I like how you organise your information about yourself and I like your grammar. My favourite sports are similar like yours but I'm not a big fan of netball. Do you have another sports you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sau,
      Thank you on your positive and helpful comment.
      Yes I do like other sports like touch,tennis,soccer and more
      Do you have a favourite sport?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Deborah. I like the way the you story was interesting and in order it made it very easy to read. some of the goals you have are similar to my. why did you choose those goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Ngapera,
      Thank you for an amazing comment.
      I chose these goals because these are my goals I want to reach in 2021.
      Whats your goals?, if you do what's your main 3?

      Delete
  3. Kia Orana Deborah. I like the way you greeted yourself in a very fantastic way, I also like that you put the size of the writing really easy to see and read. Was it easy to learn netball and basketball??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Martha,
      I like how you described what you like about my blog post.
      I wouldn't say it was easy especially if your a beginner because it gets harder and harder as you become better at it.
      Do you have a sport your good at or you like?

      Delete