Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

(Week 1) Day 5:Against The Odds

3 things that are important to me

-Family 
because mum raised me,dad gives me things i want and lets me come work,my sisters support me in all that i do and my brothers are so overprotective but that's good :) 

-Church 
(christianity) because i have to concentrate in church because he helps me with my struggles:)

-My Education 
because my education depends on my future and i want my future to be good. 
This photo is from google it shows the verse
john 3:16
for god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have internal life.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Thanks for sharing the three things that are important to you! It's nice to read how close you are with your family. Do you enjoy school, and what is your favourite subject? My favourite subject is Social Studies! I always find it so interesting :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete