Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

(Week 1) Day 3: Team Players

My Cousin (Ana) wants to be a police and then be picked into the army.

I would......
1.Tell her to try her best
2.Help her practice her jump's on bid and small walls/ fence
3.Help her practice her arresting.
4. I would have her to have a quick think on her background.
5.make sure that there are no notations or listings of any serious offences that would disqualify her.
6.have an in depth credit check performed no department will hire someone in any position who has history as a bad credit risk.
7.I would make sure that all her possible documents i will need are present and accounted for.
8.Help her talk this application over with her family immediately while its up to her.
9.And i can help her with the improvements on her training.
10.And last but not lease help her to get of social media.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    I liked your ideas for how to support your cousin. Becoming an police is a really awesome dream to have! I can tell your cousin is someone you really care about :). Thank you so much for adding such awesome and exciting images. Police officers do such incredible work in New Zealand, and having photos show their work is great!

    My dream job is to become a teacher. I'm currently studying to become a teacher at the moment, and when my friends and family support my dreams it makes such a difference for me! :)

    What is your dream job? I'd love to know! :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah thank you my dream job is to be a teacher:)

      Delete