Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

What I learnt in Technology this term

What I learnt in robotics 2021 

This term is the last day of term 1 but we have 3 weeks left of our group then we rotate. 
I'm in the Robotics group and my teacher is Mr Krishna. These past few weeks my group and I have learnt about many amazing things for example, how to build the m-bot together and take them apart, how to put music and lights into the m-bot coding and last but not least how to move the m-bot using the following codes on the site. Most of the things I learnt was coding and learning how to play this game called the Binary Game was fun especially with my classmates, Binary Game as you can see is a game but helps me and my fellow classmates with their coding while starting the m-bot.
This week was quite busy and fun but luckily we made it through the week and had an awesome time in my robotics class. 
3 weeks left until we rotate, I had an amazing experience although I had done robotics last year it was good having a quick rewind back on what we learnt and also helping the year 7s who don't know how to code and put the coding into the m-bot.
The students in my tech group as well as me had a well served time with Mr Krishna, always playing Kahoot or Quizzes with my classmates at the end of our class, laughing and trying to beat each other to come first place and always giggling and there for each other when they need help will be a favourite memory of my second tech class of 2021. 

Don't forget to leave a comment!
Thank you :)
Buy the Makeblock 90053 mBot V1.1 - STEM S.T.E.M. Educational Robot Kit ...  ( 90053 ) online - PBTech.co.nz
(M-bot/Makeblock)

No comments:

Post a Comment