Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

My fun experience with Renee Salesa

 

(Renee Salesa & Me)
Today was an amazing opportunity meeting Renee Salesa and getting to know how she started out as a dancer, before all this started we had the visitors introduced by our lovely principle. This was a duffy assembly and having Renee over to dance and answer our questions we have for her is amazing!
She is such an amazing dancer and as you can tell by her t-shirt she is in the Royal Family  (Famous dancing group by Parris Goebel) not only that but she has been in Ariana Grande music video and has visit to many different countries especially America.
Renee Salesa is 19 years old, born in Auckland Glen Innes !, as I was growing up I never knew that Royal Family dancers stayed, lived or was born in Glen Innes Auckland!
She is so tall, her personality is so sweet and kind and last but not least she's such an amazing dancer, when Renee said "Always believe in yourself cause you don't know what could happen" I guess that was one of her sentences that really stood out for me and will definitely help me. 
I had an amazing and fun experience talking and knowing Renee Salesa better and can't wait to see her again.
Don't forget to comment!
Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment