Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Screenshot - Cybersmart

 



Room 6 and I, had another cybersmart activity by kawa of care - Manaiakalani.
For this tasks, we had to screenshot our class site, class blog, school site and my blog. As you can see by the following screenshots above I have labeled each screenshot. One thing I learnt while completing this activity was how I screenshot these following sites, you could've screen shot it with snipping tool, Snagit, Picpick and more but I chose to screenshot with Ctrl + Shift + Show window or F5. I chose this way because I find this way faster and efficient unlike using the following sites to screenshot which will take you for a while. 
 This activity was useful and fun to complete because of how I noticed the difference and much faster way to screenshot.

Don't forget to comment !
Thank you:) 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment