Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

First week back at Technology !

Kia ora Bloggers, 

Today room 6 and 7 went on their first technology together, it was great.  Before we got there Mrs Tuakoi (Room 7 teacher) assigned us to our tech groups, I'm in group D with Mr Krishna - Robotics. As you all know by my recent technology blog post I had robotics but didn't get the chance to do cooking because of our pandemic that recently happened. 

My group and I, played some coding games and had to complete on paper an who am I sheet, this tasks was mainly for our teacher Mr Krishna just so he can get to know us better. Before we got the sheet he introduced himself for example, name, how long he worked at tamaki for, and his favourite things. This was an awesome experience although I've already seen and met him last year it was a good seeing him this year and looking forward to amazing things I will be learning this term.

Don't forget to keep up with my blogs so you know what I and my group do in technology.                    Don't forget to leave a kind and thoughtful comment below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment