Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Hard-Material

During hard-material, I was on the  second last stage with Laina which is to use sandpaper and a paper towel to make the pewter casting necklace smooth. While doing this, I learnt that when you use sandpaper for your pewter casting it makes it smooth and very clean. Hard-Material is challenging for me and the other students because it can be very tricky, for example getting the tools on our desks to shape it evenly, that part was very tiring and challenging but fun at the same time.
The pewter casting I picked was a tik tok sign, I chose this because my best friend has loved tik tok and would always do it at home everyday after school and in the morning. I think that picking this for a good friend of mine will remind her of tik tok and surely she will love it!


       
  Photo: Flaticon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment