Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Do I like Rotating Classes?

In room 7 & room 6 had to write weather or not we like rotating classes and so i worked on it and finally finished. Here is my Writing


 Do I like changing classes?

 I like changing classes because it is fun having different teachers and it is a good practice for college as well. Reading was one of my least favourite classes and now is not my favourite class but is a class that I like.

Changing classes is a great opportunity for me to learn new things from different teachers. Rotating to Mrs Peterson's class to learn reading is interesting. My classmates and I don't really like reading but as we rotated classes and started to learn reading,vocabulary and more. It began to get more and more interesting as we kept on going and because of that my classmates loved it as much as I do. I also like rotating because we don't have to always listen to one teacher everyday. We can listen to different teachers each day, that way students and teachers can take turns to know different students rather than their own students.

 Lastly, I chose to rotate classes because we learn new things that students like me do not like and most of the teachers, school leaders and more think that reading is the most important subject as well as maths. In my opinion I think that reading is very important because it helps your mind develop,it will help their reading get better and may improve their vocabulary skills.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment