Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Chop Suey - Technology

Today my group & I made chop suey but a healthier version, to be honest I think the healthier version tasted much better! I really liked the food and enjoyed making it with my partner. Cooking teaches me different techniques, skills & teaches me to try new food and to alter my ingredients. It also teaches me the importance of cooking, cooking is not only fun but we must be careful for hazards and many more. We have one more week of cooking then we rotate, cooking has been very fun and has given me many amazing opportunities. 


Thank you for viewing my blog !                                                                                                                              Don't forget to leave a thoughtful comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment