Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Changing Improper Fractions to Mixed fractions !


Kia ora Blogger, I hope you all are safe and covid-free. 
Today, I wasn't able to join the online call due to difficulties but I managed to complete every online school tasks. One of the tasks I learnt today is how to change improper fractions to Mixed fractions !
Let me quickly teach you how to do it, I found my own way that helped me by knowing my times table instead of using paper and drawing the amount of circles, squares and more. 
To be honest, I have a better understanding than I had last time.
so lets start with the first question: 7/3 
3x2 = 6 ( It is the closes to 7)  now as you can see there is 1 left in 6 to make 7. Now its 2 1/3. 
I apologise if my explanation is not good but they're are many ways to work out mixed fractions :)

Thank you for viewing my blog !
Don't forget to leave a kind & thoughtful comment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment