Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

New Zealand Fern Quiz

 


Today room 6 and I, learnt about different types of native plants.
My teacher (Mrs Petersen) had us to pick a native tree that isn't the same as the others, I chose New Zealand fern. I chose this native tree because I always see this on New Zealand sport teams like rugby, netball, volleyball and more so this seemed very interesting for me.
Here is a quiz above that gives you some information about ferns, this quiz doesn't tell you everything about ferns but a little push for you to learn about ferns.
If you are interested you can always search facts and information about New Zealand ferns.

Please give my quiz above a try :)
Don't forget to comment & Thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Deborah, I enjoyed filling in your form. It had some interesting questions, but unfortunately I didn't get any of them correct. I didn't know that much about the fern but now I think I know a thing or two. Did you know anything about this plant before your research? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Milika, Thank you for the wonderful blog comment.
      I didn't know much about ferns before my research, all I knew was that it was very special and native to New Zealand as it uses that symbol for sports and activities.

      What was your favourite question while filling in my form?

      Delete
  2. Kiorana Deborah. Thank you for replying to my comment, because I didn't know that much about the fern, I don't think I have a favourite question. If I had to pick it would be, "When it is tightly curled what it is called"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Milika. Thank you for answering my question. It's amazing knowing you enjoyed my blog post and the question you found interesting, "when it tightly curled what is it called?". In fact while I was creating my form that question tood out to me the most as it was called a 'Koru' in Maori.

      Delete