Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

PAT test scores

 

This is my PAT test scores for term 1, as you can see it says PAT tests so my subjects and BOY (beginning of year) and EOY (end of year) this basically means we do PAT term 1 and term 4, we do this because the teachers included us students want to know how good we've improved and if there has been any gaps we will need to fix so this is why we only do PAT in term 1 and term 4. This PAT is different from e asttle because e asttle we do every term and also because you can't see your score while your doing the test you can only see your score at the end of the tests. PAT goes from stainne 1 to stainne 9 and as you can see by my results my tests scores were 5, 5, 5, 4 and this will help me to do better and help encourage me to work hard to get a better score, this test score isn't as bad because I'm just on the level but I definitely need to work harder to get a much better score.

Don't forget to comment !
Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Deborah, Good job on your PAT results. I hope you improve your scores and get higher than where you are right now, and which test was the hardest? I also did these tests and got a Stanine 4 in Grammar. I hope you get better results in term 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milika, Yes I hope I get a good score by term 4. It's good to see that you also got a stainne 4 but did very good with all your other tests as I saw on your blog post. I'm not sure which tests was the hardest for me because they weren't that stressful to be honest. Which tests was the hardest for you?

      Delete