Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Maths e asttle results

 



This is my maths result for 2021, this was a tricky test but I came through and gave it my all:)                        My current curriculum is 4A but I went down by 2, this result is just at my year level but this is only the first term so I will definitely try my hardest for my tests next term and the following terms. Some things I found tricky about my test was the questions they were asking and especially my time, I was running out but I luckily made it, so by this it will help encourage me to study hard about similar math problems to try and reach my goal.

Don't forget to leave a kind and encouraging comment !

Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Deborah. Your math test result is amazing, your short blurb is explained nicely and it very detailed. I got the same score as you for my math test. How did you find the test tricky?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sau, This test was tricky because of some of the questions that we have not done before but definitely was a great experience!

      What did you find tricky and are you satisfied with your test score?

      Delete